Bartlett, Illinois – Game designer Eric Shofe is no stranger to death and despair. Seemingly endless tragedies in his life have inspired a dark graphic and audio style and fostered a strong interest in the paranormal. One’s darkest hour is just before dawn, and dawn comes in the form of a Kickstarter funded Adventure game.
The Curse of Shadow House is a point and click inspired Adventure game from the depths of a twisted mind combining stylized Retina artwork, an eerie original soundtrack, exploration and puzzle elements in a dark and haunting atmosphere. Get lost in the Victorian era Shadow House in this haunting homage to gothic literature and the point and click genre. Explore the haunted estate, journey into the depths of forgotten tombs and piece together the tragic tale of Alexander and Elizabeth Shadow.
* Creepy graphics that set the tone for your haunted adventure
* Dark original soundtrack from the minds of Sergo Zurawski and Eric Shofe
* Solve puzzles, find haunted relics, and play music on a broken old piano
* Mini game collection including an arcade style shooter and psychic crystal ball
* Inspired by the classic point and click genre
* In-game journal with hints for the tougher puzzles
* Universal app that let’s you play on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S and iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd, 4th and 5th gen) and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* 265 MB
Pricing and Availability:
The Curse of Shadow House 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
The Curse of Shadow House 1.0
Download from iTunes
Just who is this Eric Shofe guy, anyway?
Hidden Treasure Games is a one man Indie Studio based in the Chicago suburbs. Developer Eric Shofe Creates the art, music and programming for his games. Copyright (C) 2013 Hidden Treasure Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.