Melesta Games and Disc Soft Ltd. today released the zombie-smashing arcade driving game, Space Roadkill, for all iOS devices. Space Roadkill pits players against hordes of zombies, mutants and monsters on a distant planet. The only way for players to escape the infected planet and get home to Earth is to jump into their cars and drive as fast as they can, plowing through any obstacles – alive or undead – that stand in their way.
As they smash their way back to Earth, players can earn cash, collect bonuses, upgrade their cars, and unlock powerful new vehicles. The terrain is rough and swarming with zombies, and players will need every advantage they can find to make it home alive!
* A variety of zombies, mutants, and obstacles that stand between players and escape
* Fully-equipped garage with vehicle upgrades including wheels, engines, transmissions, weapons, and armor
* Unlockable vehicles
* Multiple achievements to earn
* Useful items to collect
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 70.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Space Roadkill 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the Games category of the App Store.