Seoul, Korea – SuperPower: World at War, a new online MMO launched for iOS by iPanda Lab, is an interactive online experience for gamers with a taste for world domination. With an interface styled similarly to SNG MMOs, SuperPower is intuitively easy to pick up for new players. But the game offers significantly more sophistication and longer term playability than the previous generations of games in this genre.
SuperPower simulates a world in which war has become the primary method of diplomacy amongst world powers, and surviving in this global struggle requires complete focus on military prowess. What sets the game apart from other war sims is its variety of approaches to building a superpower. Players have multiple options available to improve their attack and defense stats, as well as the ability to form alliances with multiple other players – and to put enemies on a “hit list,” offering rewards to more powerful alliances that take them down.
One of the most enticing aspects of SuperPower- World at War is its flexible objectives. Players shape their own gaming experience by determining what their personal goals within the game are. Whether choosing level progression, empire building, or reputation on the battleground – or switching their focus from time to time – gamers will find endlessly engaging playability.
SuperPower is available now in the iTunes App Store, and it’s free to download. The sooner gamers check it out, the sooner they can build alliances and military powers that can truly compete!
* Defend your resources and co-opt your enemys’ by deploying a wide range of units by ground, air, and sea – more become unlocked as you progress in level
* Complete mission quests to perfect your performance by leveling and gaining access to more buildings, units, and battles
* Keep your empire growing with buildings that support population growth, money-flow, uranium production, and defense
* Join forces with your friends in this real-time world-domination MMO, to combine your most powerful units against your enemies
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* 27.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
SuperPower: World at War 1.2 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
iPanda Lab is Korea’s latest mobile development studio entering the international market with their exciting games designed to captivate players over dynamic multiplayer gameplay. Their portfolio appeal to all ages of gamers with genre’s ranging from casual to hardcore and hope their latest offering – SuperPower: World at War – impresses gamers from all backgrounds. Copyright (C) 2012 iPanda Lab. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.