Guastalla, Italy – Tellini today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Wiz Solitaire Free 1.11 for iPad. Wiz Solitaire is the ideal game for all your relax moments, wherever you are, with your iPad. Containing more than 25 kinds of solitaire, including the usual classics like Klondike, Free Cell, Spider … it will grant you endless hours of fun. Perfect to while the time away while waiting for your dentist appointment, or to endure those looong presentations at work without falling to sleep.
Wiz Solitaire contains everything you’d expect: an easy-to-access Undo button for those “Oops, I didn’t mean that” moments, description of each game’s rules, detailed statistics for those who really need to know how many times they won at Spider, and more. Users who are already using Wiz Solitaire for Mac OS X will be pleased to find the same experience with the iPad version.
Other features of Wiz Solitaire include:
* Detailed statistics, for those who need to know how many games they played, won and lost
* Unlimited undo
* “Suggest a move” function: useful when you’re stuck and/or you’re learning a new game
* Play a game in multiple sessions: progress is automatically saved when you hit the Home button
* Clean, simple to use interface
* Customisable cards: load any Wiz Solitaire or RKP/REKO decks through iTunes and change the look anytime you want
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 2.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Wiz Solitaire Free 1.11 is available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category, except for Italy where it will be available at a later date.
Wiz Solitaire Free 1.11
Download from iTunes
Simone Tellini began developing commercial and shareware applications about 10 years ago on Amiga computers. Not afraid to move on to different platforms, he switched to Windows for some time. Eventually, he couldn’t resist the charm of Mac OS X and, since 2005, Simone develops shareware games and utilities for this fine operating system. Copyright (C) 2005-2013 Simone Tellini. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.