Think it’s easy waiting on dozens of tables on a busy Saturday night? There’s a new app today that’ll let you test your theory, as it uses the accelerometer to test your potential skill as a waiter or waitress. Called “The Waiter iOS,” the game gives players the realistic task of using steady hands like a true waiter to balance their plate. The core game relies on balancing a plate of food from one point to another.
You must keep your hands steady tilting the iPhone using the accelerometer function. If the food falls off the plate you can touch the actual food to return to its original place. The game focuses on having steady hands like a real waiter, not dropping anything. When you get to the food the customer you have successfully completed the level.
French waiter Jean Luc has been forced to wait on all the tables by himself due to waiter shortage in the restaurant. The manager has no one else because all his other employees are stuck in traffic. It’s up to Jean Luc to get all the orders out on time to keep a happy boss and happy restaurants but it’s up to players to score big points and help the French waiter keep his job!
* Balance the iPhone by using the accelerometer function
* You can save each food from falling by simply touching it
* many achievements to accomplish
* Addicting gameplay
* Unlock Fun Bonus level to rack up money
* Challenging and fun levels
* mini games
* iPhone 4 and higher or an iPod touch (6.0 IOS)
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* Optimized for display on all iOS Devices
* 15.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
The Waiter 3.3 is available free worldwide in the App Store in the Games category.