Sheffield, United Kingdom – Notus Games studio is pleased to announce the worldwide App Store release of Tricks And Treats HD – a new puzzle game for iPad that the whole family can enjoy. The game has been released in English, German, Ukrainian and Russian with more localizations in the pipeline.
In this game player prepares the spooky mansion for guests and hosts a devilishly fun midnight party of Tricks and Treats. While decorating the mansion we travel to the mysterious forest, dark graveyard, castle high in the mountains and meet zombies, ghosts, witches, mummies and vampires. Off course most of them are just wearing Halloween costumes… but some are not.
* Work your way through 100 puzzle levels.
* Earn lots of gold and silver to buy new upgrades
* Choose from more than 20 power-ups and bonuses
* Use your Match 3 skills to set the highest score
* Relax and enjoy atmospheric Halloween music
This year we bring Tricks’n’Treats to iOS with all levels and content fully optimized for iPad. For the second year in a row game occupies top places in the charts of major PC casual games portals. Here are some samples of player’s feedback:
* This is a good game for Halloween, but it is a good game anytime you want to sit and relax after a busy day.
* I don’t normally get anything other than hidden object games but this little gem is a treat for Halloween. Love it
* … There aren’t many family-friendly, non-scary games for Halloween, but this one is pure fun, not fright. And I did buy it to enjoy for the month of October.
* This game was fun, and I enjoyed adding to my haunted house with the accumulated points from playing the match3. Pumpkins, skeletons and grave yards, what’s not to like! Some levels are a little more challenging than others with unmovable blocks in the way, but there are tools for those who aren’t patient enough to work around them. I’m not usually a match 3 fan, but I very much enjoyed this game.
* Tricks and Treats is a classical Match-3 game. But not too easy,and I played lots of them. Bonuses have to be “earned” and can be upgraded the further you play.
* I love this game! The music is good and the graphics are great. I like it so much that I completed the game and then started over again. I relax with this game as a nice switch from the HO and brain/logic games. This game is easy in the beginning but gets more challenging until you have to use your special power ups just go complete the game. I recommend this game to all ages. Have a blast decorating your yard.
* Cute game! Basic match 3 with catch music. Caught myself humming along and tapping foot. Powerups are very helpful. Enjoyed it!
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 54.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Tricks And Treats HD (Premium) 1.0.0 is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store for $4.99 (USD). There is also a free version of Tricks And Treats HD. If you are interested in reviewing Tricks And Treats HD please contact us and we will gladly provide you a promo code.
Tricks And Treats HD 1.0
Purchase and Download
Notus Games Ltd is a rapidly developing company founded in 2010. We have released several titles for Mac, PC, iPhone, iPad and Flash. Copyright (C) 2012 Notus Games Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.