Fans of Neotko Studio SL’s innovative puzzle app Graviton Block take note: the game’s been updated to version 1.2. Vastly different than apps in the tetrinomino genre, Graviton Block does not involve piece rotation or the need to make lines. Rather, it challenges users to use a laser guide to drag individual particles from a capsule, and create 3×3 blocks on a grid, which then disappear.
To be successful, users have to skillfully combine different four kinds of particles: positive, negative, zero matter and vulnerable (which are affected by both positive and negative areas), in order to prevent any of the particles from rising to the launch area. They also have to remain constantly mindful of gravitons and the associated gravimetric field, because when one 3×3 block disappears, the remaining particles loosen, thereby creating new cracks and gaps that must be filled.
In addition to offering three fun game modes – Easy, Alpha and Omega – Graviton Block features:
* A save option that lets users pause and resume anytime they wish (new in version 1.2)
* Refined gameplay that makes it easier to unlock the app’s harder Alpha and Omega modes (new in version 1.2)
* Faster speeds as the levels increase, which force users “think faster” and have even more fun (new in version 1.2)
* Simple and intuitive drag & drop gameplay
* Increasingly difficult levels that challenge users to focus even more to be successful
* The ability to mix positive, negative and zero matter particles and create huge chain reactions to keep the grid empty
* The opportunity to achieve score multipliers by creating 3×3 blocks
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* Optimized for iPhone 5
* 22.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Graviton Block 1.2 is free and available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category.