London, United Kingdom – Wicked Devil is tired of Hell; tormenting the writhing souls of the damned amongst acres of burning brimstone for a living is hellishly boring. Take control of Wicked Devil as he makes his escape from the depths of Hell, through the underground, land and oceans, and eventually even into the far reaches of outer-space and beyond. But this wont be easy. You’ll face bottomless pits and tricky jumps, collapsing platforms, explosives and legions of monstrous enemies. You’ll have to make use of Wicked Devil’s special abilities to be able to complete your otherworldly escape.
Wicked Devil has been developed by Andy Girvan and his self-run company – Wicked Little Games – based in London. Wicked Little Games is brilliantly independent and creatively individual. Their latest update for the Wicked Devil games allows you to explore some of Devil’s demoniac past lives. Become Detective Devil with 12 new, tricky levels!
This sinfully-addictive platform game is perfect for both casual and not-so-casual gamers. Its action/puzzle style of play is simple and enjoyable, and with 1000’s of collectables including Large & Small Souls and Halo’s (only available through Facebook), it’s over 90 levels of devilishly good fun.
* 4 uniquely themed worlds filled with over 80 devilishly-detailed cartoon challenges
* Adventures mode for even more themed jumping puzzles
* Collect hundreds of Big Souls and thousands of Small Souls
* Grab the Facebook-only collectables for a more wicked challenge
* Power-up with more than 20 devil upgrades, including Tough Devil, Lucky Devil, Bubble Devil
* Avoid the extremely dangerous traps and enemies who want to stop your escape
* 6 adorably evil character skins
* Worldwide leaderboards with Game Center
* Dozens of Game Center achievements to unlock
* Compete with your Facebook friends for the high score
* Daily deals for loyal fans
* Free updates forever
Customize Wicked Devil with one of eight different skins (including Zombie, Ninja, Angel and more), and more than 20 different game-changing power-ups. Want to experience more of Wicked Devil? Connect with your Game Center and Facebook friends to challenge them and share achievements. The very best part is that the game is, and always will be, absolutely FREE! All future updates, power-ups and levels will cost nothing. So grab your pitchforks and start collecting those souls – it’s time to break out of Hell!
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 33.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Wicked Devil 1.2.2 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. More information can be found at the official Wicked Little Games website.
Wicked Little Games is a self-run company, created by London-based developer Andy Girvan, who have already launched two iPhone games. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2013 Wicked Little Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.