Galta Apps today released A Few Billion Square Tiles for iPhone and iPad. A Few Billion Square Tiles brings Minesweeper gameplay to the 21th century by dropping the player into an online infinite multiplayer world of tiles
Players are dropped in a shared infinite world and given the freedom to build their empire, directly compete in a battle for tiles, and join clans to build the largest territory. They will discover special tools to help them during their quest, such as Sonars which reveal hidden tiles and the Wipers which allow players to steal tiles from others.
The game features 4 distinct leaderboards:
* The Global Race, where players are ranked by the total size of their empire
* The Hourly Race, where players are ranked by the number of tiles they found in the last hour
* The Clan Race, where players can form alliance to build the biggest territory
* The Game Center Score leaderboard, computed from the speed and dexterity of the players
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 2.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
A Few Billion Square Tiles is free, ad supported and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.