Quantum Sheep today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of Air Supply – Infinite 1.0, its latest game title for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. The followup to 2011’s critically acclaimed Air Supply – 1bit Run, ‘Air Supply – Infinite’ is a new spin on the infinite runner that melds out of this world retro music and graphics with modern gameplay.
Armed with a limited supply of Smart Bombs, and dwindling air, Sam must jump over enemies, avoid UFO tractor beams and handle asteroids as he searches for the legendary Infinity Cups. The eight cups remain hidden across seven planets and one black hole, their strange inscriptions long since forgotten and their locations reverently protected.
As players progress, they will unlock new characters, planets, music and even colour. A total of 4608 different combinations are possible. A wealth of Game Center leaderboards and achievements complete the game, challenging players to better their play, and challenge their friends. The game boasts one of the greatest soundtracks of any game, composed entirely on 8bit ZX Spectrum microcomputers.
* The most amazing retro soundtrack by Yerzmyey, composed on 8bit ZX Spectrum computers!
* Beautifully animated retina retro graphics
* Unlock new characters, planets, music and even colours as you run around the universe – over 4,600 possible combinations
* Run around entire planets
* Collect 8 Infinity Cups to reveal the future
* Avoid hazards like Aliens, UFOs and Asteroids! Or use smartbombs to defeat them all
* Collect power ups to stay alive
* Retro look and feel – modern gameplay and Game Center achievements/leaderboards
* Simple one button gameplay with configurable controls and layers of depth
* No IAP or Ads at all
* Universal build – play on iPhone or iPad
* Adjustable Scanlines for that true retro look
* Play a while – play Forever
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 19.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Air Supply – Infinite 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.