InnoLab today released Bowling Paradise FREE 2.7 for iOS, an update to their innovative, 3D bowling simulation game for everyone. With a powerful physics engine, this interactive game computes the effects of velocity, angle, spin, collision, and gravity for both the bowling ball and pins. Players have full control over the ball’s initial placement behind the foul line, its velocity and direction on release, and left or right spin as it travels towards the pins. Bowling Paradise FREE includes 7 exotic lane locations/styles. Bowling Paradise FREE is an easy-to-play, fun, unique 3D Bowling Game with many options to choose from.
New in this release:
* One more Free exciting location to play: mushroom
* Gameplay enhancements.
Seven unique, bowling lanes in beautiful locations, each location has its own atmosphere and gameplay
* Dome – deluxe, regulation lane with animated disco lights and ball return
* Beach – bamboo lane on a tropical beach with animated flying birds, azure ocean
* Garden – onyx lane in a formal garden with an animated waterfall
* Slope – downhill, tanzanite lane with gentle wave-like surface with animated butterflies
* Camping – hardwood lane at night under the stars with animated campfire
* Space – sci-fi motif in outer space with ball release that flies onto the lane
* Mushroom – African yellow opal lane in an Alice in Wonderland world with animated, psychedelic sky
A regulation score sheet appears at the top of the screen and all scoring is automatic. The initial position of the ball behind the foul line is controlled by moving the ball left or right. To throw, players swipe the ball toward the pins, and the speed and direction of the swipe determines the velocity and path of the ball.
At the end of each game there is a beautiful firework – the higher the score, the better the fireworks.
* Realistic physics engine provides an accurate simulation of real bowling
* Add spin to the moving ball by swiping left or right, tilting your device, or any combination of these actions
* High-resolution graphics for Retina display compatibility
* 2 camera-viewing modes – moving camera follows ball down the lane or two fixed cameras cut from long shot to close-up
* 6 bowling pin sets to choose from – players can select up to 6 sets, one for each frame
* 6 custom balls with special effect- players can select up to 6 different bowling balls, one for each frame
* Animated, multicolor motion-trail as the ball goes down the lane
* Game Center integration with Leaderboards and Achievements
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th Gen), and iPad
* Requires iOS 4 or later
* 55 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Bowling Paradise FREE 2.7 is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. There is also a paid version “Bowling Paradise” which has 3 playing modes (Single Player, Play Against the iDevice, or Pass & Play with 2, 3, or 4 players) and one more locations (Lights).