Duck Duck Moose, creator of educational mobile apps for children, today launched a Build A Truck app for iOS, the third app in their award-winning Trucks series with Trucks and More Trucks. Both original top-selling apps have received Parents’ Choice and Children’s Technology Editors’ Choice awards.
Build A Truck allows users to design their own monster trucks and then race them through different terrains. Users can experiment with different truck parts and watch the physics play out, through speed, torque, drag, mass, inertia, friction, acceleration, and gravity.
* Factory: Choose a body, paint, decal, wheels, engine, and exhaust! Add dragon wings, sirens, propeller hat, and more
* Garage: Start collecting cars and earning medals in the Garage
* Race: Race your truck through snow, jungles, sewers and an ever changing surprise track for unlimited play
“We wanted to continue to grow with our customers and create new ways to play and learn with Trucks”, said Caroline Hu Flexer, Co-founder, Duck Duck Moose. “Build A Truck is definitely our most sophisticated Trucks app that is designed for players who have graduated from Trucks (Ages 2-6) and then More Trucks (Ages 3-8).”
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.1 or later
* 96.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Build a Truck is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category.