The Flappy Bird crazy just won’t seem to die, as indie mobile-game developer Henry Hsu today released Flappy You for iPhone and iPd touch. With Flappy You, you take a selfie and use your own face as the main character in a Flappy Bird-style game. Just tap the screen to fly your face and dodge the obstacles.
In addition to a selfie, you can also use any picture from the camera roll. If Facebook is enabled in the device settings, you can even use your Facebook friends’ profile pictures.
Flappy You developer Henry Hsu says “I wondered how would it be to play the game with my own face flying around and hitting the obstacles. Then I thought it would be even funnier to see my friends’ faces flying around”.
Flappy You Features:
1) Take a selfie and fly your face around
2) Use anyone’s face, including your Facebook friends *
3) Share your Flappy Picture with your friends in Facebook and Twitter
4) High quality graphics
5) Simple and challenging gameplay
* Facebook login required in device settings
* iPhone and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 6.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Flappy You is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. The official name on the App Store is: “Flappy You: Fly Your Face Free” It will be very soon available for iPad and Android devices.