Wales Interactive today introduced Gravity Badgers 1.0 for iOS. Step into the space suit of valiant gravity badger Captain T Bayback as he ventures into the deadly depths of deep space to save his friends, family and the universe itself from the threat of the deadly Evil Honey Badgers, aka the Hellsett.
For the first time ever a game unites the thrilling elements of Badgers and Gravity to create a stunningly presented physics-based puzzle game that will take you beyond the realms of possibility, imagination and logic to the star-dusted realm of the Gravity Badgers!
Throw yourself into the planets’ gravity, dodge asteroids and unyielding deadly bosses in over a hundred levels of vacuum-filled adventure and danger, all united under a stunning art style reminiscent of all your favourite 80’s cartoons complete with a thumping mullet rock soundtrack!
The game has highly addictive physics-based action with 140 challenging levels and stunning HD graphics. And if that wasn’t enough it also has five big boss levels including the giant Space Worm, the deadly Doomsphere and five Gravity Badger characters to unlock. Couple this with an amazing soundtrack and awesome graphics; this really makes Gravity Badgers a quality game that you’ll keep coming back to.
* Awesome physics based Gravity Badger mayhem
* Stunning HD Graphics
* Easy to play even with badger paws
* Over 140 levels of Gravity Badger action
* Ten characters & five Boss levels
* Rad soundtrack
* American English – (Coming soon – Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish)
* 3/4/5 Gen iPhone, iPad, or 3/4 Gen iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 84 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Gravity Badgers 1.1 is free to try and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.