Smiling Cube Studios today released Hexuma, an exciting new puzzle game for iPhone and iPad. Hexuma offers a challenging and addictive gameplay. Players will have fun while exercising their brain and improving their math skills.
The game is played by selecting connecting tiles to form a calculation and its outcome, starting at the green tile and finishing at the red tile. When the player is stuck he can use a hint. Extra points can be earned by finishing a level within the bonus time. Players can compare their score to those of their Game Center friends and earn achievements.
Hexuma is an attractive minimalistic designed game, easy to play but a challenge for young and old alike. It offers 32 free levels. 288 additional levels are available via in-app purchase. Extra hints can also be purchased.
* Unique and addictive gameplay
* 32 free levels
* 288 additional levels available via in-app purchase
* 14 different shapes
* Compare your score to those of your Game Center Friends
* Earn achievements
* Challenge your friends
* Modern minimalistic user interface
* Exercise your brain and improve your math skills
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.1 or later
* 8.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Hexuma is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.