Alexandria, Virginia – Vito Technology Inc. is proud to announce the release of their new game for iOS. Imbrium is a reinvented game of Rock-Paper-Scissors that will connect users in a new way whilst developing their intuition skills.
“Intuition is a very powerful thing, more powerful than intellect, in my opinion.” Steve Jobs
“We reinvented the game of Rock-Paper-Scissors with the new elements that behave accordingly creates a totally new experience of playing.” – says Mark Shegai, the creator of the project. Instead of commonly used gestures one can fight each other with weapons, runes and elements each of which have the additional units for fighting. In addition the player is given a magic element Imb that defeats any other element in the fight.
This game can be played by guessing the tactics of the person you’re playing with, exploiting non-random behavior in opponents. Besides one can win by using the magic element in the fight.
The story behind:
* The game dated back to the time of the Chinese Han Dynasty (206 BC – 220 AD). The game was called shoushiling.
* In Japanese history, the people often played sansukumi-ken, which were ken (fist) games with “the three who are afraid of one another”.
* The game seems to have arrived in Europe in the early 20th century and to have become popular by the late 1920s.
Imbrium game was developed for the new generation to continue its long live in the future. Here are the features that make it stand out in the crowd of similar apps:
* Challenging online game with your friends via Facebook
* Internet connection is essential
* Play with people around the world and climb the leader-board
* Totally stunning graphics with animations
* Daily bonuses
Price and availability:
Imbrium is available worldwide for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch on the iTunes AppStore for free.
Download from iTunes
Based in Alexandria, Virginia, Vito Technology Inc. is headed by CEO Victor Toporkov and has developed an impressive portfolio of products for Windows Mobile since it entered the mobile software market in 2001. The company’s latest endeavors include iOS and Web 2.0 software development. Vito Technology won an Apple Design Award in 2010 for its Star Walk for iPad app. The company consists of two departments: Research & Development Department and Marketing Department with 30 employees in total. Copyright (C) 2013 Vito Technology Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.