3 Cubes Research Limited has announced the upcoming release of Indigo Lake for iOS devices. To be released worldwide on the 17th of October 2013, Indigo Lake is a perfect mix of first person combat, driving and puzzle solving set in a large open world.
Indigo Lake invites players to explore a living environment, one rich in visual details not usually seen on a mobile platform. Trees move in the harrowing wind, rain drops strike the terrain and distant lightning bolts illuminate every surface. In addition to the stand out visuals, a beautifully smooth and responsive first person control system has been specifically developed to elegantly control the game character giving a natural feel to movement when peering into the dark dense wood.
As ghost hunting is a risky business Indigo Lake equips the player with a hand gun and smart glasses which can highlight clues, solve puzzles and even record every terrifying step for export to camera roll along with a real time picture in picture view of the player. When the action heats up the player can take to the road and will quickly learn that route planning and exploration are crucial to surviving the hellish incarnations around the lake and the spirit of the mysterious crying girl.
* Per Pixel Lighting on all surfaces
* Destroyable objects
* True projectile based hand gun
* Physics based drivable vehicle
* True particle collision effects
* Large free roaming environment
* Elegantly designed first person control scheme
* Live reaction camera
* Inbuilt video recorder (720p recording saved to camera roll)
* Retina support
* Universal app
* iPhone 5/iPod touch 5G screen support
* Live reaction camera and recording not available on iPod 4G and iPhone 4
* iPod 4G, iPhone 4, iPad 2 and up
* iOS 5,6 and 7 supported
Indigo Lake will be released worldwide on the 17th of October 2013.