Drive on Moscow puts players in command of the largest battle of World War II, tasked to defend the homeland as the Soviets, or lead a bold push to seize the Russian capital as the Axis. Featuring turn-based gameplay and an award-winning UI design, Drive on Moscow is built from the ground up for iPad. Play online, face-to-face, or against challenging AI opponents. With accessible rules, Drive on Moscow is a great wargame experience for casual and veteran players alike.
Drive on Moscow is designed by renowned board game designer Ted Raicer and is developed by Shenandoah Studio, the same team who brought you Battle of the Bulge, one of GAMES Magazine’s Top 100 Games and winner of two Charles S. Roberts Awards.
Key features of Drive on Moscow:
* Play as the Soviets or the Axis across three scenarios and the full campaign
* Command tanks, cavalry, infantry, airborne and more
* Play against multiple distinct AI opponents tailored for each scenario
* Online play is better than ever with enhanced chat features, new Game Center UI, and more information about your adversary
* Experience Russian winter on a map that changes with the weather
* Replay entire games to see every move and savor your triumphs
* New leaderboards and stats let you compete on a global scale
* Learn with the tutorial and quick start guide, or visit our online strategy forums to learn from other players
* Full rules are included for advanced players
* Includes extensive historical photos and commentary
* Designed by Ted Raicer, award-winning designer of Paths of Glory
Shenandoah Studio, the Drive on Moscow developer, is a provider of classic war games on iOS. Future releases will include more sequels and new lines of games.
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 344 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Drive on Moscow 1.0.2 is $9.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.