Digital entertainment company Buxton Technology today announced the launch of Pato & Friends: Snowball Fight for iOS and Android devices. The game is based on the successful Pato & Friends Comic book app and is an action-packed animated game of skill and strategy for gamers of all ages. Players must aim and throw snowballs at the mischievous hares trying to stop Pato and his gang from playing in their magical frozen playground.
Set in a snow-covered animated winter wonderland, Pato & Friends: Snowball Fight features over 70 levels, each one packed with new obstacles and challenges. Players assume the role of Pato and his gang of his friends – Tina the Squirrel, Mishka the Bear and T the Tiger – and use each character’s unique individual throwing style to outwit and hit the hares.
But you’ll have your work cut out: the hares use a number of different disguises and defenses- including hats, barrels, shields and even logs – to protect and shelter themselves.
* Beautifully drawn cartoon-style graphics
* Simple gameplay, hours of entertainment
* Each level has a new set of challenges – break ice, blast through bushes and smash through igloos to stun the bouncing, moving targets
* Over 70 levels to play
* Four playable characters, each with their own special style and skills
* Purchase additional snowballs
* Integrated with Game Centre to track progress and achievements
10% of all the revenues from the sales of Pato & Friends: Snowball Fight will be shared with charities helping young orphans.
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* 52.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Pato & Friends Snowball Fight is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.