Not Doppler today announced that Strike Force Heroes: Extraction, a brand new runner/shooter developed by Sky9 Games, will be released onto the App Store this November. A spin-off from a popular Flash game series with over 100 million plays, Strike Force Heroes: Extraction sees players assume the role of a secret agent investigating a potential threat by a rogue military organisation. Your goal: infiltrate their headquarters and extract intel across 30 action-packed stages to uncover details of their plan.
An Intense Runner/Shooter… With Fresh Twists:
Strike Force Heroes: Extraction will offer a fresh and unique approach to the runner genre. The game comes filled with intense enemy shootouts, epic helicopter chases and a unique ‘cover’ mechanic; allowing players to shield themselves from fierce enemy onslaught – and to pick off the enemy one-by-one!
Furthermore, the game will come with 20 unlockable characters, each with unique perks and flaws – adding an extra layer of challenge which ultimately may aid or hinder your attempts to thwart the enemy’s plans.
* Extract enemy intel as you infiltrate their headquarters
* Run, jump and shoot your way through 30 action-packed stages in Campaign Mode
* Unique ‘cover’ mechanic, allowing you to duck behind objects and pick off the enemy one-by-one
* The enemy will come well prepared, forcing you to engage in epic firefights
* Intense helicopter chases that will give you no choice but to run for your life
* 20 playable characters, each with unique flaws and unlockable perks
* 33 Weapons – 2 unlockable endless modes. Tons of upgrades and unlockables
Strike Force Heroes: Extraction, is scheduled to launch this November on the App Store. Pricing and release date are still to be announced, with further details available in the coming weeks.