Not Doppler has today announced that its upcoming title, Strike Force Heroes: Extraction, will launch onto the App Store this Thursday November 21. Strike Force Heroes: Extraction sees players run/jump/shoot (and take cover) through the headquarters of a rogue military organisation to extract intel on a potential threat.
Developed by Sky9 Games, the game is a mobile/tablet spin-off from the hit Flash game series Strike Force Heroes, which has seen over 100 million plays online.
* Run, jump and shoot your way through 30 action-packed stages in Campaign Mode
* Unique ‘cover’ mechanic which allows players to swipe-down to duck behind objects and to pick off the enemy one-by-one
* 20 playable characters, each with unique flaws and unlockable perks; allowing for different game-play challenges and experiences depending on who you choose to play with
* Intense helicopter chases which will give you no choice but to run for your life
* 33 Weapons. 2 unlockable endless modes. Epic enemy firefights and tons of upgrades
Pricing and Availability:
Strike Force Heroes: Extraction will be available this Thursday November 21 for iPhone and iPod touch ($1.99), and iPad ($2.99 HD version). The game will be compatible with iPhone 4S and newer, iPod touch (5th generation) and newer, iPad 2 and newer and iPad mini (1st Generation) and newer.