Not Doppler today launched Strike Force Heroes: Extraction, available now on the App Store for iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and iPad mini. The game, developed by Sky9 Games and published by Not Doppler, is a spin-off from the hit Flash game series Strike Force Heroes which has seen over 100 million plays online.
Strike Force Heroes: Extraction sees players infiltrate the headquarters of a rogue military organisation in order to stop a global threat. When the enemy catches on to your plan, you’re only option is to escape – by running, jumping and shooting your way through each level.
* Run, jump and shoot your way through 30 action-packed stages in Campaign Mode
* Unique ‘cover’ mechanic which allows players to swipe-down to duck behind objects and to pick off the enemy one-by-one.
* 20 playable characters, each with unique flaws and unlockable perks; allowing for different game-play challenges and experiences depending on who you choose to play with.
* Intense helicopter chases which will give you no choice but to run for your life!
* 33 Weapons. 2 unlockable endless modes. Epic enemy firefights and tons of upgrades
Strike Force Heroes: Extraction will is now available for iPhone and iPod touch, with a HD version available for iPad and iPad mini.