As much as we all talk about games at E3, accessories are nearly as prevalent at the show. Case in point: Performance Designed Products LLC (PDP), a peripheral and accessory manufacturer, today took the wraps off its 2013 E3 lineup, which includes Disney Infinity accessories and the introduction of the Afterglow Prismatic Wireless Dolby 5.1 Headset.
PDP’s E3 highlights include:
- Disney Infinity Accessories: PDP is proud to be the exclusive manufacturer of Infinity Storage and Travel accessories. The line consists of six individual products that provide players with several transportation and storage options featuring their favorite characters.
- Afterglow Audio: In addition to the debut of the Afterglow Prismatic Wireless Dolby 5.1 Headset, PDP’s audio lineup includes the unveiling of Headbanger, PDP’s line of consumer headsets and earbuds, and the Afterglow Wired On-Ear Headset for Xbox 360.
- Energizer Portable Power: PDP is the proud manufacturer of the Energizer charging solution line and will be showcasing their current line of products, along with the CES Innovation Award winning Afterglow HDMI cables at E3.
- Afterglow and Licensed Controllers: PDP introduces their custom engineered SmartTrack Technology, which provides superior analog stick performance and accuracy that allows for more accurate shots, tighter turns, and greater control. SmartTrack will be featured in the Afterglow 10th Anniversary Gaming Controllers and upcoming specially licensed controllers for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
- PDP Mobile: Also available are new licensed mobile cases from DC Entertainment, Disney, Marvel and Nintendo and the latest Nerf mobile and gaming accessories. At E3, PDP will also unveil its upcoming mobile lifestyle brand, ZUMI. ZUMI will feature high-impact, functional mobile case designs, combining unique materials and utility features including arm straps, card cases, belt clips and game controllers.