Will Smith’s blockbuster superhero-gone-bad movie, Hancock, will make its home debut on Blu-ray, PSP and DVD on November 25. Sony Pictures Home Entertainment announced today that the film will carry the following retail prices: $39.95 for the Blu-ray High-Def with Digital Copy; $24.94 for PSP; $34.95 for the Two-Disc Unrated Special Edition DVD; and $28.96 for the single-disc Theatrical or Unrated Edition DVD.
The Blu-ray specs were not divulged, but Sony did shed light on the bonus features, which will include all the material from the single and Two-Disc DVDs, plus BD-Live functionality and the Blu-ray exclusive On-Set Visual Diary, a BonusView picture-in-picture track with behind-the-scenes footage and interviews with the cast, filmmakers and crew. A second DVD (yes, DVD) will also be included in the Blu-ray packaging containing a Digital Copy of the feature film.
The Hancock Blu-ray bonus features are as follows:
- Blu-ray Exclusive Feature: “On-Set Visual Diary” BonusView Picture-In-Picture, including a longer version of the Picture-In-Picture on the Unrated version of the film
- Theatrical and Unrated Versions of Hancock
- Featurette: Superhumans: The Making of Hancock
- Featurette: Home Life
- Featurette: Seeing the Future
- Featurette: Suiting Up
- Featurette: Building a Better Hero
- Featurette: Bumps and Bruises
- Featurette: Mere Mortals: Behind the Scenes with ‘Dirty Pete’
- Bonus Digital Copy of the Film
Disc OneDisc Two (actually a DVD)