Fox Home Entertainment today announced that its comedy “What Happens In Vegas” will release on DVD and Blu-ray on August 26. The movie stars Cameron Diaz as a Type-A stockbroker who is dumped by her boyfriend, played by Ashton Kutcher.
What Happens In Vegas will be available in an Extended Jackpot Edition Two-Disc DVD and Blu-ray Disc. The Blu-ray will include deleted scenes, gag reels, featurettes cast and crew interviews and the now-standard Digital Copy that lets viewers transfer a digital version of the film to a Mac or Windows-based PC, then to portable devices including an iPod or iPhone.
The What Happens In Vegas Extended Jackpot Edition BD release will be authored in BD-Java with AVC (MPEG 4 compression) on a dual-layer 50 GB disc with English 5.1 DTS HD Master Audio. The Extended Jackpot Edition Blu-Ray will have more than two hours of bonus features, including:
- Audio Commentary with the Director and Editor
- Sitting Down with Cameron and Ashton
- From the Law Firm of Stephen J. Hader, Esq.
- DVD Extra Time with Zach Galifianakis
- Gag Reel
- Deleted and Extended Scenes:
- At the Bar
- We All Did
- The Party
- The Park Chase
- The Message
- Missing Joy
- Bottoms Up! An Intoxicating Vegas Experience
- An Inside Look at Marley and Me