Target this morning announced its Black Friday sales for games and gadgets — then said the sales will actually start before Black Friday even hits. Well before, in fact. Target’s Black Friday sales for games and electronics starts Nov. 21 — this Sunday.
In two days, Target customers can start beating the Black Friday rush with savings on the latest electronics available this holiday shopping season. In the Wii, Xbox 360 and PS3 category — and yes, this includes the new Xbox 360 Kinect — here’s what Target has in store:
- Free $30 Target Gift Card with the purchase of 4GB Xbox 360 Kinect bundle (includes system, Kinect sensor, game and wireless controller)
- Free $10 Target Gift Card with the purchase of Donkey Kong Country Returns for the Wii
- $20 off any Wii game system (with coupon)
- $20 off the purchase of any two Xbox 360 controllers (with coupon)
- Lowest price ever on DJ Hero 2 Turntable Bundle (Xbox360/PS3/Wii) for $75 (save $25)
- Lowest price ever on Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock Guitar Bundle (Xbox 360/PS3/Wii) for $75 (save $25)
- Nintendo DSi (White) on sale for $119 (save $30)
- NBA 2K11, FIFA Soccer 11, Madden 11, NCAA Football 11, NHL 11, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11, EA Sports MMA (Xbox 360/PS3) on sale for $42 each (save $18)
On the gadget front, Target will have the following “Black Friday” specials starting early on Nov. 21:
- Garmin nüvi 255W Portable GPS Navigation System with 4.3″ touch screen on sale for $99 (save $100)
- RCA 10″ portable Blu-ray player with HDMI connection (plays Blu-ray discs and DVDs at home or on-the-go) on sale for $199 (save $100)
So get out there this weekend and start saving, folks.