Walmart will guarantee price matching for competitors’ Black Friday ads, the mega-retailer announced today. The news comes on the heels of our massive “Black Friday Ads Cheat Sheet” for games and electronics, in which we outlined every big Black Friday sale’s products in games and electronics categories.
Walmart is one of the only retailers that will guarantee a price match for competitors’ Black Friday ads. With the Black Friday price match, though, having to scramble to plan your driving/shopping route based on our Cheat Sheet suddenly doesn’t seem quite as important. Although we of course still recommend you read it.
When announcing their Black Friday price match guarantee, Walmart also shared some details about their Thanksgiving Day online-only specials:
- RCA 37′ LCD HDTV for $399
- Acer Purple Netbook Bundle (includes case and flash drive) for $248
- Kodak M530 Camera Bundle (includes case and 4GB memory card) for $79
Just for fun, the retailer also shared some interesting facts about their anticipated Black Friday sales. On Nov. 26, Walmart predicts it will sell:
- Enough HDTVs to cover 105 football fields
- Enough computers to stack 239 times taller than the world’s tallest building (Burj Khalifa in Dubhai, UAE, at 2,717 ft.)
- Enough cameras to stack taller than 320 Empire State Buildings
OK, that’s just wild.