Smartphones have changed our life in a way that is comparable with the introduction of the first personal computers several decades ago. In the modern world, the word “mobile” has become a part of our existence, since people are used to doing everything on the move. Therefore gambling and entertainment industries invest generous amounts of their capital into the development of secure and trustworthy mobile sites and apps for their customers. The popularity of mobile casinos is growing daily due to the increase in game variety and payment options.
Gambling is all about money and fun
Although some people consider gambling only as entertainment, there are players for whom it is a way to make fortunes. That is why a diversity of monetary transaction methods is a crucial aspect that affects the attractiveness of any mobile casino. At the same time, with all things happening around the world, more and more people find crypto coins a handy currency for payments and withdrawals. As a result, reps of the gambling industry reacted to this with the development of bitcoin mobile casino platforms. Surf online casino websites with mobile solutions, and you will definitely find a number of platforms that accept bitcoins among other paying options.
Why do gamblers prefer a BTC casino to a regular mobile casino?
As crypto money is operated differently and is not officially acknowledged as a real currency worldwide, it is taxation unviable. This is a big pro for those who wish to make good money and avoid various fees and reductions in their winnings. There are other differences, such as the following:
- The Bitcoin wallet is a more secure payment method compared to traditional debit and credit cards due to the usage of blockchain technology.
- No government agency or institution has control over players’ financial transactions.
- Bitcoin game development requires a license, while for regular mobile games development no legal permit is needed.
- Unlike regular mobile casinos, BTC ones guarantee transparency in such issues as transactions and participation.
Even though bitcoin has not been accepted by governments as a state currency, in many developed countries gamblers are not outlawed for implementing BTC mobile casino apps or sites. The only requirement state regulators impose on BTC online gaming is a legal approval and permit for gambling activities.
How to play in a BTC mobile casino?
The first step is to find an online casino that accepts digital currencies and see which option the operator offers for mobile gaming. You either have to download an app or may play games on the website. The apps are comfortable to use and allowed for instant login. However, they are not compatible with all existing operating systems and require substantial device memory. As was mentioned above, the BTC mobile games must have a legal permit. Therefore there are fewer game options than can be found on regular sites. Keep in mind to check out the operator’s reputation, including information about legal status and bonuses.
Pros of mobile crypto gaming
As the popularity of crypto gambling increases, more casinos and game developers are attracted to the field. They ensure a wide range of games offered (blackjack, baccarat, slots, roulette, and others) and enhance attractiveness to players. Among the advantages of using BTC in iGaming are the following:
- Anonymity and enhanced privacy. Though the BTC transactions are publicly accessible, the player’s personal information is not due to its encrypted form. It excludes fraudsters and taxation from enjoying the gambling process.
- Various bonuses and promotions inspire players because they help increase the chance of winning big.
- Global acceptance and convenience. Bitcoins are accepted in most jurisdictions worldwide, and nobody can meddle with a player’s account and transactions.
Are there any downsides?
The same aspects of using cryptocurrencies in mobile gambling described earlier can be risky in some situations. Since the bitcoin framework is far from complete, it is subject to unpredictable changes. Due to its volatility, it is advisable not to keep huge winnings in the BTC wallet. Be wise and cautious.