The Condemned 2: Bloodshot Achievements were announced by Sega today, giving gamers an idea of just how they’ll be adding to their Xbox 360 Gamerscore. Condemned 2: Bloodshot will also ship for PlayStation 3, which will presumably use these same Xbox 360 Achievements as the basis for the PS3 awards.
The Condemned 2: Bloodshot Achievements are:
- Anger Management (10 Points): Complete 10 emotional responses
- Beat Cop (10 Points): Complete a mission
- Big-Game Hunter (10 Points): Take out 10 enemies with the antler
- Self Medicated (Bleeding Gums Murphy) (25 Points): Need to heal yourself for 1000 points of health — renamed “Self Medicated” for legal reasons
- Can You Hear Me Now? (30 Points): All oro speakers destroyed
- Chain Gang (30 Points): Successfully execute each attack chain five times
- Chief Investigator (50 Points): Complete all missions on Hard difficulty
- Decisive Restraint (25 Points): Don’t kill a single museum guard
- Detective (30 Points): Complete a mission (FPS Mode)
- Detective-First Grade (50 Points): Complete all missions (FPS Mode)
- EPA (Environmental Pwnage Area) (25 Points): Successfully execute 25 environmental finishing moves
- Bloodshot (25 Points): Complete missions 2, 3, 4, 6, 8 to unlock each new FC – Unlock all for this Achievement
- Final Word (10 Points): Complete your first environmental finishing move
- Flambe (25 Points): Take out 10 enemies with the flask/taser fire attack
- Gold-Plated (50 Points): Get the GOLD BADGE for every mission in any difficulty
- GOOOAAAALLLL! (10 Points): Take out five enemies with the fooseball piece
- Investigator (25 Points): Complete a mission (Hard difficulty)
- Master Investigator (30 Points): Earn the maximum amount of investigator points for all forensic sequences
- Sleuth (10 Points): Get a PERFECT score in a Forensic Event
- The Plumber (25 Points): Take out 50 enemies with the pipe
- Trooper (30 Points): Complete all missions (any difficulty)
- Tune in Tokyo (30 Points): Collect all TVs in each mission
In Condemned 2: Bloodshot, players will assume the identity of Ethan Thomas, former Serial Crimes Unit investigator who has been called back to duty to track down his missing partner. The disturbing events from Ethan’s past have left him a broken man and a desperate burnout drifting aimlessly through society in an inexplicable decline. Fighting inner demons throughout his one-man investigation into a sinister conspiracy, Ethan will need to use anything and everything in the environment to survive as he unravels the mysteries shrouding the city in darkness.
As Ethan, players will engage in visceral combat using a variety of firearms, blunt instruments and an all-new fighting system complete with defensive and offensive combo chains, grapples and holds. To help track the killer and solve the mysteries behind Condemned 2: Bloodshot, players will crack open an all-new set of high-tech forensic tools. Using wits and brute strength, murders can be solved a number of different ways to keep players guessing throughout each suspenseful investigation.
Taking the Condemned universe to a new level, Condemned 2: Bloodshot introduces a variety of thrilling online multiplayer modes, including deathmatch.