The Raven Strike DLC for Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, the second DLC for the latest Tom Clancy game, is now available for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. A throwback to traditional Ghost Recon gameplay, Raven Strike features larger maps, complex missions and an increased level of difficulty.
It contains three campaign missions and a new Guerilla Mode map, each playable with up to four players. All told, the Raven Strike DLC content includes:
- 3 new missions in Campaign Mode
- Secure Dawn: a foggy marsh in Kazakhstan where the Ghosts will not be allowed access to advanced technology (no optical camouflage, drone or sensor grenade)
- Cold Walker: a train depot on the Russian countryside
- Argent Thunder: a nighttime urban setting in Moscow
- 1 new map in Guerrilla Mode
- Sawmill: face 50 waves of enemies on a foggy Russian countryside
- Level cap increase of +10
Raven Strike is available for purchase for 1200 Microsoft points on Xbox Live or $14.99 on the PlayStation Network. It will be released for Windows PC at a later date.