Grand Theft Auto V (GTA 5) is slate to ship September 17 for Xbox 360 and PS3, but if you want the Collector’s Edition version, you’ll have to head to GameStop in the United States. The Grand Theft Auto V Collector’s Edition comes in a SteelBook container featuring exclusive artwork and contains a host of extra goodies.
Just what are those extra goodies, you ask?
- A Grand Theft Auto V security deposit bag with Rockstar Games logo key – unavailable for purchase anywhere else!
- A Grand Theft Auto V New Era 9FIFTY™ cap with an embroidered Los Santos logo on the front, a stitched Rockstar Games logo on the wearer’s left side, a Grand Theft Auto ‘V’ logo applique on the opposite side, and snapback closure for an adjustable fit – also available exclusively in the Collector’s Edition
- A 21.5’’ X 26.75″ map displaying a blueprint view of Los Santos and Blaine County
- An in-game special ability boost which allows Michael, Franklin and Trevor’s special ability bar to generate 25% faster
- In-game single-player stunt plane trials that let players take on additional aerial challenges
- In-game additional weapons: the Pistol .50, Bullpup Shotgun and melee Hammer
- Unique vehicles and a garage property to store custom vehicles. In single-player, the garage will be stocked with the 1930’s style Hotknife hotrod and the CarbonRS sports bike. In Grand Theft Auto Online, players will get the high-end Khamelion electric car.
- In-game bonus outfits, tattoos and more
- Custom Characters for Grand Theft Auto Online
Starting today (May 23), customers who pre-order the Grand Theft Auto V Collector’s Edition, Special Edition or standard retail version of the game at GameStop, online or in-store, will also get access to the Atomic Blimp in-game vehicle and the ability to pilot the most iconic aircraft in the Los Santos skies.