Midnight Club: Los Angeles is getting its first round of PS3 and Xbox 360 downloadable content, and Rockstar Games has announced the first details about what it’s calling The South Central upgrade.
Midnight Club: Los Angeles – South Central will be available for both the Xbox 360 and PS3 in two varieties: a free South Central Map Expansion, which includes four new neighborhoods and increases the total map size by one-third, and a South Central Premium Upgrade, which includes the map expansion plus new vehicles, parts, music, vinyls, hydraulics and more.
What’s the price for the added vehicles, parts, music vinyl etc.? Just $9.99, of course (800 Microsoft Points on the Xbox 360).
Here’s the precise breakdown of what that $9.99 will get you:
- Nine new vehicles:
- Luxury: 2008 Mercedes-Benz CLK63 AMG “Black”
- SUV: 2008 Range Rover Supercharged, 2008 Range Rover Sport Super Charged
- Lowrider: 1955 Chevy Bel Air, 1963 Buick Riviera, 1964 Chevy Impala, 1965 Chevy Malibu
- Muscle: 1970 Chevy Chevelle, 1966 Pontiac GTO
- 26 new races
- 12 new battle maps
- 10 new delivery missions
- 100+ new red light races
- New rims
- New body kits for each new car
- New vinyl pre-sets
- Hydraulics/Airbags unlocked on all new cars
- New music