City Interactive today announced that their best-selling, first-person shooter, Sniper: Ghost Warrior, is coming to the PS3 on June 28, 2011. Following last year’s successful release of Sniper: Ghost Warrior with combined worldwide sales of over 1 million units on Windows PC and Xbox 360, the PS3 system version is a fully comprehensive version of the game that includes all the updates from its predecessor, and several exclusive PS3 system features.
The PS3 release of Sniper: Ghost Warrior features challenging, non-linear and strategic game play and mission variety and adds a host of new features, including:
- Fully upgraded game play and graphics;
- Exclusive single player missions for PS3 owners;
- Bonus multiplayer maps;
- Exclusive new multiplayer modes, including Capture the Flag and Hard Core difficulty mode;
- Exclusive new sniper rifles including the L96 and the M200 Intervention;
- Bonus single-player challenge includes additional mission with Hard Core mode to challenge the very best players.
About Sniper: Ghost Warrior
When the democratic government of Isla Trueno is overthrown, an aggressive and hostile military command rises to power. A highly trained special ops unit is sent in to help the rebels accomplish objectives that only a sniper can handle. In addition to intense sniper missions, players will also take part in a variety of assault scenarios where their prowess with weapons will be a huge help to the undermanned rebels.