KONAMI today unveiled portions of the diverse song list for DanceDanceRevolution. Available for Wii, and for the first time ever, PlayStation3, DanceDanceRevolution offers up a unique and high-energy dancing experience, which has become known all across the world!
This next iteration of DanceDanceRevolution boasts 50 tracks including 20 master tracks from some of today’s biggest hits and memorable classics from the past.
DanceDanceRevolution’s official song list includes:
Licensed Master Tracks
- According to You — Orianthi
- Animal — Ke$ha
- Bad Romance — Lady Gaga
- Battlefield — Jordin Sparks
- Celebration — Kool and the Gang
- crushcrushcrush — Paramore
- Dancing in the Street — Martha and the Vandellas
- Hey, Soul Sister — Train
- I Got You — Leona Lewis
- I’m Yours — Jason Mraz
- Love Like This — Natasha Bedingfield
- Love Shack — The B-52’s
- Missing — Everything But The Girl
- My Life Would Suck Without You — Kelly Clarkson
- Need You Now — Lady Antebellum
- Plastic Beach — Gorillaz (feat. Mick Jones & Paul Simonon)
- Rio — Duran Duran
- So Fine — Sean Paul
- Venus — Bananarama
- We Are Family — Sister Sledge
Original Music by KONAMI Japan
- Rescue Me — NAOKI feat. Fracus
- dreaming can make a wish come true — jun & NRG Factory feat. Anna Kaelin
- Private Eye — atomsoak ft. cerol
- IN THE ZONE — U1 (NPD3 style) & KIDD KAZMEO
- Top The Charts — J-Mi & Midi-D feat. Hanna Stockzell
- Let’s Get Away — NAOKI featt. Brenda Burch
In DanceDanceRevolution for PS3, players will find the game offers much more than following the arrows with their feet. In this iteration of DanceDanceRevolution, players will use both their hands and feet, via PlayStationMove and controller mat, providing the most rhythmic dancing yet! This feature makes for a truly interactive dance experience additionally, compatibility with the PlayStationEYE allows the player and their dance to appear on-screen. Players can bring their creativity to full potential by uploading the recorded dance video online and throughout social media networks.The recorded video can be uploaded on YouTube and Facebook through the Video Editor & Uploader of the PlayStation3 to share with their friends and other DanceDanceRevolution fans.
In the Wii version of DanceDanceRevolution, players can experience the new Choreograph Mode where you use the Mat Controller, Wii Remote, and Nunchuk simultaneously to mimic the movements of the characters on-screen. This mode will allow both beginners and experts to take their dancing skill to a new level. The traditional DanceDanceRevolution gameplay has evolved as well including the continued Wii Balance Board compatibility where you can workout effectively with your whole body using your waist, hands and legs. A new multi-player mode is implemented where four people can play simultaneously to make your living room even hotter!
DanceDanceRevolution for PS3 and Wii are scheduled to be released on November 16, 2010.