Mega Man 9 is coming to a PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii near you later this fall, and to whet next-gen console owners’ appetite, Capcom today released a full list of the Mega Man 9 bosses. Here goes:
- Concrete Man: Created to construct a dam, Concrete man can actually design a dam and supervise its entire construction. He has stubborn a stubborn personality and will tell off any lazy robots.
- Weapon: Concrete Shot. Concrete Shot creates a temporary foothold as soon as it touches the ground. It can also be used to stop enemies in their tracks.
- Tornado Man: Works for the Weather Manipulation Office to help control and stop the formation of large storms all over the world.
- Weapon: Tornado Blow. Tornado Blow launches a huge tornado that covers the entire game area. Heavy enemies will take damage, but lighter ones will be blown entirely off-screen.
- Magma Man: Magma Man serves as the safety control robot at a large geothermal power plant. He is able to work in incredibly hot environments and loves to visit hot spas.
- Weapon: Magma Bazooka. Magma Bazooka shoots a cluster of fireballs that spread out after launching. It can also be charged by holding down the shot button.