The hobby of radio-controlled helicopters is coming to a Nintendo console near you, as Aksys Games today lifted the veil of MiniCopter: Adventure Flight, which is scheduled to release on the Nintendo Wii in the spring of 2008.
MiniCopter: Adventure Flight allows gamers to customize their helicopter and send it into digital flight, controlling it via the Wiimote and nunchuck.
MiniCopter: Adventure Flight features:
- A two-player split-screen mode
- 42 missions in 7 different environments, from a child’s bedroom and a hospital to a hotel room.
- The ability to use an air cannon and lift suction to discover hidden areas and coins
- The ability to outfit your helicopter with a variety of body kits and parts that can alter the performance of your heli and improve your scores in Mission Mode
- Customizable Controls!â€¨Choose from the Wii Remote tilt, pointer controls or play with a Classic Controller