Indie studios Animantz and Dysotek today announced the upcoming release of Deadly Walkers, a zombie-themed first-person shooter, for Mac and Windows. Deadly Walkers borrows its atmosphere from the feel of the old zombie movies, with players fighting against hordes of undead creatures that slowly surround them. Using fire weapons, players can mutilate and injure the zombies’ bodies, but only shooting their heads will kill them.
Through the eyes of a special forces soldier, the game tells the story of an apocalyptic plague spreading in the city of London. Nobody knows what is happening in the city, why people are dying, why they are becoming undead creatures. All is has happened so fast, the day after an important meeting of the Laboratory for Disease Control. London is now in quarantine and nobody can escape out from this terror.
The army has been destroyed by the plague, the player is one of the last soldiers fighting this war. The colonel has ordered to find the biological data of the plague and take the blood of the zombie number 0, the First infected civilian. With his blood the scientists of the Laboratory for Disease Control will be able to make a vaccine against the plague and aid million of people.
* Single mode and online multiplayer with humans vs zombies (*)
* 3D graphics with real animations in motion capture
* Actor voices and adrenalinic soundtrack for a terrifying play experience
* 9 levels to complete through the beautiful city of London
* Game based on an exciting and full of tension story with NPCs, main and secondary missions
* Gameplay full of horror, gore and death
* Hordes of zombies for a terrifying and breathless action
* Powerful melee and fire weapons to enjoy the zombies destruction experience
* Tons of achievements to unlock
* Worldwide leaderboard of the best players
* Text subtitles in 12 languages
* 100% DRM free
Availability and Release Date:
To be announced 2013, Deadly Walkers will be available for both Mac and PC in digital delivery through the best online stores. It will soon launched a Kickstarter campaign to support the Deadly Walkers development.