The first patch for EA’s first-person shooter Crysis is now available for download. Weighing in at a whopping 140 MB, Patch 1.1 is mainly focused on enhancing Crysis’ performance on a wide range of PCs (read: it optimizes it for less-than-bank-busting gaming rigs).
Crysis Patch 1.1 does include a few other tweaks to weapons balancing in multiplayer and minor bug fixes, though:
- Improved Multi-GPU performance for users with multiple video game cards
- Improved Full Screen Anti-Aliasing performance
- Improved General Rendering performance
- Integrated Advanced Graphics Settings which gives players more options to tune graphics setting to their individual PC
- General Weapons Balancing improvements in multiplayer
For a full list of patch notes, visit Nanosuit.com.