Mass Effect, BioWare’s ambitious Xbox 360 role-playing game, will land on PCs this May. The game won’t be published by Microsoft, however; remember, Electronic Arts now owns BioWare, so EA is the PC version’s proud papa.
EA and BioWare have worked to customize/optimize Mass Effect for PC. Among the optimizations, detailed below, is one neat new mini-game addition as well.
- Optimized controls designed specifically for the PC
- High-resolution visuals: Mass Effect for the PC features highly detailed textures, characters and environments
- Fully customizable controls: PC gamers can re-map the control scheme any way they like
- Run & Gun Control: Players can assign biotic powers or skills to â€˜hot keysâ€™ allowing them to play Mass Effect with a heavier focus on action
- New decryption mini-game
- New inventory screen GUI and functionality: The enhanced inventory system makes it easier for players to equip and modify their weapons and armor