SEGA today released a downloadable patch for Virtua Fighter 5 on Xbox 360. The patch includes a number of gameplay additions and enhancements, as well as some funny little additions like the ability to equip character- and costume-specific pants.
Among the Virtua Fighter 5 updates with this Xbox 360 path are:
- Some characters will now be able to equip select costume-specific pants in alternate costumes, for example equipping Costume A pants in Costume B.
- Replays of online battles can now be saved
- Rematches in Online VS. Player Matches now possible even when the players haven’t added their opponent to their friend list
- One additional item per character (appear as “Downloaded item” in Costume settings/Item edit dialog)
- Gamer pictures will now be shown in online battles
- After winning the World Tournament Final, it’s now more likely that rivals you have not defeated will be playing in arcades
- When someone joins an online match, you can now see their connection quality
- Various fixes for minor bugs, including a texture bug
- Easier sorting of rankings