While Lebron James struggled last night in the Cleveland Cavaliers season opener, Derrick Rose tonight looks to continue kicking off rust as well on ESPN when the Cavs travel to Chicago to take on the Bulls. The showdown of the two superstars has been the storyline for some time, though as you watch Chicago Bulls vs Cleveland Cavaliers ESPN live streaming online free it seems Lebron’s recovery from last night’s debacle is gaining more interest.
Derrick Rose has essentially missed the past two seasons, so watching his return for the 2014-15 NBA season has been a hot topic for months. Rose played well in the Bulls’ 104-80 season opening win over the Knicks, scoring 13 points on 3-of-7 shooting while dishing out five assists.
Last night those same New York Knicks traveled to Cleveland for the Cavaliers’ season opener. The game also happened to mark Lebron James’ first game back in a Cavaliers uniform, conveniently at home. For all the hype that came with James’ return, not to mention is teaming-up with Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love, the Cavs fell flat.
James finished with 17 points on 5-of-15 shooting, far less efficient than Rose had been after two seasons off. Worse yet, he had eight turnovers. Kevin Love had 19 points and 14 rebounds, and Kyrie Irving score 22 points and dished out 7 dimes, but it wasn’t enough in the Cavs’ 95-90 loss.
With those “coming home” butterflies gone, James is unlikely to stumble again as we watch the Chicago Bulls vs Cleveland Cavaliers game live streaming online. He’s also succeeded against the Bulls historically, having gone 20-12 during his first contract with the Cavs, including 7-8 at the United Center.
Here are a few key game details as you prepare to watch Chicago Bulls vs Cleveland Cavaliers ESPN live streaming online free. Tonight’s Cleveland Cavaliers / Chicago Bulls game is also live on ESPN.
- Tipoff for tonight’s Cleveland Cavaliers / Chicago Bulls game: 8:00pm EST / 5:00pm PST
- Arena: United Center (the Chicago Bulls are the home team)
- Who’s favored / point spread for tonight’s Cavs at Bulls game: the Bulls are anywhere between a 3-point and 4-point favorite
- Live stream NBA on ESPN here if you get ESPN as part of your cable or satellite package
- You can also watch the game live using the ESPN mobile app and on the ESPN app on Xbox 360 and Xbox One. Those all still require that you subscribe to ESPN.