Both the Green Bay Packers and Miami Dolphins will be well rested headed into their 1pm EST game today. The Packers last played 10 days ago, while the Dolphins last played in London on September 28. How that time off has affected each team ‘s mindset will be interesting, as both are riding high after blowout wins.
In their 38-14 win over the Raiders in London, the Dolphins let QB Ryan Tannehill and their fifth-ranked running game do the damage. Tannehill finished 23-for-31 with 278 yards and two touchdowns, one to Mike Wallace and one to Dion Simms. The Dolphins’ ground game continued racking up yards as well, with Lamar Miller grinding out 64 and Tannehill adding 35.
Between Miller and Knowshon Moreno, both of whom are averaging at least 5.5 yards per carry, the Dolphins have reason to be optimistic against the Packers. Green Bay has the NFL’s lowest-ranked rushing defense.
Green Bay has its own running back to rely on in Eddie Lacy, who seemed back to his old self against Minnesota. In the Packers’ 42-10 victory over the Vikings, QB Aaron Rodgers threw for 156 yards and three touchdowns, but Lacy rushed for almost as many. Lacy’s 105 yards were his highest of the season, and he had two touchdowns to go with them.
With Miami having indefinitely suspended defensive lineman Derrick Shelby for “conduct detrimental to the team,” a well-rested Lacy could be poised for another good game.
Here’s some vital information if you want to watch Packers vs Dolphins online free live stream in Week 6 today:
- Kickoff for Today’s Packers vs Dolphins game: 1:00pm EST / 10:00 am PST
- Venue: Sun Life Stadium (Miami Dolphins are the home team)
- Who’s favored / point spread before you watch the Packers vs Dolphins game: the Green Bay Packers are a 3-point favorite
- Live stream the Packers / Dolphins game on FOX Sports here
- Watch live free online on the DirecTV website here (requires an NFL Sunday Ticket subscription with MAX package)