Cairo, Egypt – Good News 4 Me can now lay claim to having the best selling game among the U.S. App Store market with its newly released game Zuba Deluxe. Though the game holds a similar style of famous blockbuster games Zuma and Luxor, it has managed to attract even more users with its unique idea and challenging atmosphere.
Zuba Deluxe is centered on the Ancient Maya Civilization that pushed over the edge, after an evil spirit has stolen the golden pieces of the Mayan magical statue. The pieces have been thrown away in numerous places; icy mountains, deserts, volcanoes, forests, rivers and temples.
The mission is to put back the golden pieces into the statue and rescue the Mayan Civilization from collapsing, using the game gun shooter that can be easily moved by the iPad sensors or the auto-move function creating the best game experience.
The game comes in HD graphics and visual effects all embraced with cheering sound effects, in bid of creating the spirit of creativity and imagination.
* 8 stages, with each having 8 challenging levels
* Three types of game control using the device sensor or auto move or touch screen.
* HD 3D graphics and stereo sound effects
* 8 Different environments among game stages
What people are saying:
* “Zuba Deluxe, Is a beautiful looking game, I was attracted by the graphics. It is a challenging game “
* “It is the best both beautiful graphic and control-wise using the device sensor “
* “Mysterious background music, ancient myths game style. It is amazing. “
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 69.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
ZUBA Delux 3D 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
GoodNews4me is a digital Content and Service Provider. GoodNews4me offers cumulative, appealing and diversified media and entertainment content; including web portals, mobile games and applications development. Copyright (C) 2012 GoodNews4me. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.