As you know, technology is something brilliant! Over ten years ago, the innovations in broadband, (which was at a supersonic speed) alongside the prolific smartphone technology, automatically translated to all types of gamblers accessing their preferred themes, from the comfort of their homes. Fast forwarding to 2018, the next wave of web-based wagering is becoming increasingly popular, and that is none other than virtual reality (VR) machines.
For a fact, anyone has the capability of partaking in VR machines without the necessity of having headgear, goggles, or other devices. While technology such as the Samsung Gear or Oculus Rift may spice up the gaming encounter, even with their absence, the action still comes in the captivating three-dimensional on your PC or Mobile gadget. With that said, we shall look into five of the best virtual reality games that you ought to play, until the announcement of more titles.
- Web-based Roulette– Is there an encounter in gaming parlors which is as heart-fluttering as watching and anticipating the rotating roulette wheel to come to come to a stand-still? What about those gasping moments when your eyes are fixated on the small white ball, as it draws nearer to your number? Well, if partaking in this table game is that captivating for you, then take a moment to imagine the advancements that virtual reality will add to the equation. Hence, you do not need to let your imagination run any wilder, as you can join in the fun at any recommended VR site to play online roulette.
- Blackjack– In the cold light of day, this table machine is an easy fight for supremacy between two participants; the player and the croupier. The house edge more often than not works in the dealer’s favor. Furthermore, he has the benefit of playing second fiddle. Thus, this means that if you remain on seventeen, for instance, he knows what he requires doing to defeat you and emerge as the winner. Nonetheless, with the application of effective strategies, VR Blackjack can be the most lucrative, exciting, and gamblers can now get to see the defeated look on the croupier’s face when they score some wins.
- Miss Midas– The epic story of the legendary King Midas reigns on through the revamping by Next Generation Gaming, with the release of this slot game. The only variation is that the beautiful Miss Midas hails as the Queen, and serves as remarkable replacement of the old king. Despite the previous ruler being famous for his kindness by converting anything in his sight to gold, his female counterpart is just as giving in this fun-filled virtual reality machine comprising of twenty-five pay lines. Additionally, players may not know about the phenomenal ‘Super-bet’ technology from Next Gen that does a wonderful job of layering bettors’ earnings. Thus, they can purchase additional icons for the formation of more winning sequences. What is more is that, to spice up the gameplay, there is a VR facelift to assist in the ushering of the next generation of internet wagering.
- Starburst- Without a doubt, an original VR platform to penetrate the market is Slot Millions containing a unique space for participants, with or without the hardware mentioned earlier. Thus, it has successfully established a unique and realistic gaming ambiance. With that in mind, one of the initial themes to penetrate the market was the renowned Starburst from Netent. The impressive constitution of remarkable graphics, a soundtrack that captures your attention in the blink of an eye, and unmatched gameplay, made it capture the interest of a broad range of gamers. Consisting of ten pay lines, it is easy to make the assumption that plethoras of gamblers dismiss it, which is quite the contrary. The high stake levels of the machine makes an abundance of gamblers keep coming back for more. Lastly, Starburst continues to pass the test of time, and to date, its existence among the initial VR games is a validation of its never-ending quality.
- Jack and the Beanstalk- It is a well-known slot for being the ‘first adopters’ of cutting-edge technology. Furthermore, it was one of the original software developers to take on virtual reality capabilities in the iGaming industry. As such, the fruits of its labor manifested through ‘Jack’s World’ that is an advancement of the original exploratory mission in VR, with Jack and the Beanstalk as the foundation. The mini Release comprised of three-dimensional sound effects and cutting-edge graphics, thereby outputting an exhilarating encounter to the owners of Google Cardboard technology (a reality platform using a smartphone head to aid in the translation of the images on the screen to virtual reality.
All in all, these types of games are more entertaining than those which merely offer you the opportunity of partaking for real money. Hence, they provide participants the chance of stepping inside and relishing in an encounter where they also get to interact with other users.