While we wait for the public Destiny beta to arrive July 17 — just a bit later on Xbox platforms — Bungie has imparted some sweet knowledge to bid the time. In their latest weekly update, Bungie shared the full list of Destiny PS4 Trophies and Xbox One Achievements.
To be clear, these Destiny PS4 Trophies and Xbox One Achievements are the same for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 platforms as well.
The list below doesn’t include the Points or Gamerscore associated with each Destiny Trophy and Achievement. However, it does show Bungie’s put a lot of thought into parsing the milestones across the game.
All told there are 40 Destiny Trophies and Achievements. Oddly, most of them appear tied to multiplayer accomplishments and character-driven milestones more than they do Campaign milestones. Considering Bungie’s such a group of narrative junkies — thank God! — it’s surprising that the Trophies and Achievements aren’t tied more to storyline progress.
Unless this isn’t really the full list of Destiny PS4 Trophies and Xbox One Achievements. That’s completely possible, although when Bungie announced the list below they implied this was the comprehensive list.
Regardless, here’s the list of Destiny Trophies and Achievements as we know it today and as Bungie shared it just a few days ago. In addition to the name of the Trophy or Achievement, we’ve also included how to unlock it.
- Change of Heart: Reverse a decision you made in an upgrade grid
- Ship Rite: Rebuild a jumpship
- Lucky 7s: Attain a Grimoire score of 777
- Decryptologist: Decrypt 25 Engrams
- Use of Weapons: Dismantle 50 pieces of armor or weapons
- The Life Exotic: Obtain and equip a piece of Exotic gear
- A New Steed: Obtain and equip a new personal vehicle
- Suited for War: Have all armor and weapon slots equipped with Legendary or Exotic gear
- Bane of the Emperor: Kill 25 Cabal with precision shots in one mission without dying
- Bane of the Kell: Kill 25 Fallen with precision shots in one mission without dying
- Bane of the Dead: Kill 25 Hive with precision shots in one mission without dying
- Bane of the Machines: Kill 25 Vex with precision shots in one mission without dying
- Blink of an Eye: Kill 5 enemies in three seconds
- Valorous: Earn the maximum weekly Vanguard score
- Notorious: Earn the maximum weekly Crucible score
- Public Defender: Earn the highest tier of completion in 10 public events
- Finders Keepers: Assist in capturing 50 capture points in Control
- Relic Hunter: Assist in capturing 20 capture points in Salvage
- Hunter Killer: Kill 100 Hunters in PvP
- Giant Slayer: Kill 100 Titans in PvP
- Witch Hunt: Kill 100 Warlocks in PvP
- Ask Questions Later: Earn a first strike kill in PvP
- Excessive Force: Register 25 kills in PvP with heavy weapons
- Triple Play: Kill a Hunter, Titan and Warlock without dying in a PvP match
- Raider: Complete a raid
- Raiding Party: Complete a Raid with a full fireteam consisting of only your clan members
- Epic Raider: Complete a Raid on Hard difficulty
- Inspector: Inspect another player
- Vanguard Honor: Attain Vanguard Rank 3
- A Friend Indeed: Resurrect 5 fallen players
- Rising Vanguard: Complete a Strike
- Strength of the Pack: Complete a Strike with a full fireteam consisting of only your clan members
- Flawless Striker: Complete a Strike without anyone in your fireteam dying
- Ghost Hunter: Discover 50 dead ghosts
- Dragon Slayer: Kill a champion of the Dark
- Hunter Mastery: Fully upgrade a Hunter Subclass
- Titan Mastery: Fully upgrade a Titan Subclass
- Warlock Mastery: Fully upgrade a Warlock Subclass
- Packing Heat: Fully upgrade an Exotic weapon
- Fully Weaponized: Fully upgrade a Legendary weapon
If you haven’t yet seen the video, check out the Destiny E3 gameplay experience trailer.
So there you have it, the list of Destiny PS4 Trophies and Xbox One Achievements. The public beta starts July 17 on PlayStation platforms and a bit later on Xbox systems. The only guaranteed way to get into the public Destiny beta is to pre-order the game. Amazon is participating in the pre-order beta special, so here’s the link if you want to pre-order Destiny and get into the public beta.