Moscow, Russian Federation – iOS app developer, Artem Kantalinskiy has announced the release and immediate availability of Dualis 1.0, his addictive time killer game for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Dualis is a best example of popular board game realisation for iOS device.
Dualis (the original game name is “Numbers”) is quite popular among the students in Russia. If the class is boring the written game can take more space in a notebook than the actual course material. The goal is to remove all numbers from the original list. Just to make sure that you have not made any mistakes while playing on paper, Artem has made iOS version of numbers.
How to play:
* Remove last number in a row and the first number in the next row if they are the same or give 10 in sum
* Numbers in pair have to stand next to each other vertically or horizontally
* Remove last number in row and the first number in the next row (same numbers or 10 in sum)
* Simple rules
* Three game modes (classic, random, zen)
* Steps history
* Results history
* Share your success on Twitter
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later (iOS 5.0 Tested)
* 1.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Dualis 1.0 is $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. We will be glad to provide you as many promo codes as you need for testing. The lite version is Free (DualisFree). If you wish to run a contest/competition for promo codes on your site – we will also be glad to provide you several promo codes.
Located in Moscow, Russia, independent developer Artem Kantalinskiy is a sole entrepreneur who has a passion for building useful applications for the iOS platform. Copyright (C) 2012 Kantalinskiy. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.