Kiev, Ukraine – Go Games today is proud to announce the release of Go Fishing! 1.0, the iPad version of a popular Facebook game. Go Fishing! lets you escape from work routine and city hassle into the peaceful wilderness of the best fishing spots around the world. You can choose your tackle among hundreds of available options, pick your bait and reel in hundreds of fish species, take part in online tournaments and complete various quests.
Reviews of the Facebook Version:
* “Go Fishing is a fantastic fishing simulation Facebook game” – Social Games List
* “Great Start to what I think will be an epic fishing game.” – MNO Gamesite
* “Go Fishing is one beautiful flash fishing game.” – Fishing Games Play
* “is an absolute must-try for fishing enthusiasts and Facebook enthusiasts alike.” – Game Review
* Realistic locations, recreated from the best fishing spots around the world
* Multi-level quests for fishing legends and stories
* Hundreds of realistic tackle and bait options
* Realistic graphics, animations, sounds, real fishing ambiance
* Real-time multi-player tournaments
* Extensive fishing experience
* Facebook integration
* Hundreds of fish
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 112 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Go Fishing! 1.0 is free and available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category.
Go Games is an independent game development studio located in Kyiv, Ukraine. It was founded in 2010 by an international team of experienced developers. To learn more about Go Games, please visit us online. Copyright (C) 2010-2012 Go Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.