We just can’t get enough of those birds on a mobile device, can we? A new “aerial runner” called Bird Mania today launched for the iPhone and iPad. Players can slide their finger to fly past treetops, bushes and stinging bees; dash for crazy combos; and collect bonuses to increase their score as they zoom along.
Bird Mania was first released in May 2012 on Nintendo 3DS, reaching number 1 in the Nintendo eShop charts. The game revolves around the bird Mojo and his endless journey to Africa where he flies through scenic landscapes dodging perilous objects and collecting multitudes of bonuses. The game has been improved and enhanced and is now available on iPhone and iPad.
* Smooth and easy-to-learn controls
* A fast paced tempo, not for the faint hearted
* Show off your score to other bird maniacs from all around the world
* Over 20 exciting achievements to accomplish
* Game Center support and stunning retina graphics
* Optimized for an incredible iPhone 5 experience
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Optimized for iPhone 5
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 48.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Bird Mania 1.0.1 is $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.