Remember when Breakout and Arkanoid were new and exciting? With today’s release of Brickout Zero Gravity, it’s time to re-create that feeling in gravity-defying detail. Brickout Zero Gravity pulls the old block-busting genre out of its static slumber and drops you in a world of shiny objects and realistic physics for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
Groups of bricks float freely at the top of the screen, begging to be destroyed. By maneuvering a paddle you can bounce a ball back and forth, destroying bricks and uncovering power-ups with each hit. If you manage to clear the screen you’ll move on to the next level, just be ready to encounter some frighteningly intelligent enemies as you progress!
* Gameplay inspired by Arkanoid, Breakout, and Krakout
* 100 single player levels with unlockable bonus stages
* 50 multiplayer levels (iPad only)
* 12 different enemies that get progressively stronger, faster, and smarter
* 12 power-ups to unleash such as multiball, exploding blocks, and a laser shot
* Realistic physics that allow objects to float, collide, and bounce
* Tilting paddle offers extremely precise controls
* Three levels of difficulty
* Shot guidance feature to eliminate tiresome “one block left” situations
* Monochrome mode (every bit as retro-cool as it sounds!)
* Soundtrack by Mark Beke with the option to load and listen to your own music
* Score sharing via Twitter and Facebook
* Game Center leaderboards and local high scores
* Runs at 60 FPS for super smooth gameplay
With realistic physics, retro-style artwork and responsive controls, Brickout Zero Gravity will keep your fingers busy and your screen thoroughly smudged.
* iPhone 4, 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (4/5 gen) and iPad (2/3/4 gen and Mini)
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* Universal Application
* 25.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Brickout Zero Gravity 1.01 is a free download that includes 12 single players and 12 multiplayer levels (iPad only). The full version can be unlocked from within the game for a one-time purchase of $1.99 (USD).