Perth, Australia – DanApps today is pleased to announce the release of Magic World 1.5, its new entertainment app for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Magic World for iPhone/iPad/iPod features royal quality images of all known scales in nature. With a single touch you zoom into the smallest elementary particles and out to the largest scales of our Universe. This App is a modern continuation and interactive extension of a progression of increasingly accurate graphical representations of the scales of our Universe.
Notable precursors are:
* 1957: book “Cosmic View” written by Kees Boeke
* 1968: film “Cosmic Zoom” directed by Eva Szasz
* 1977: film “Powers of Ten” directed by Charles and Ray Eames
* 1982/94: book “Powers of Ten: A Book About the Relative Size of Things in the Universe and the Effect of Adding another Zero” by Philip and Phylis Morrison
* 1996: IMAX film “Cosmic Voyage” directed by Bayley Silleck
The App relies on cutting-edge scientific know-how. Where possible real photographs obtained with modern objectives, telescopes, and microscopes have been used. The other images, for example those of the largest scales of the Universe and of individual atoms, are state-of-the-art computer models. These simulations are consistent with all available empirical data gathered by recognized scientists in cosmology, astrophysics, geology, biology, genetics, chemistry, and particle physics. Get addicted to these enthralling views of our world.
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, 3/4G iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* 5.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Magic World 1.5 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category.
Located in Perth, Australia, DanApps is a privately held company whose focus is to develop smart, useful applications for the iOS platform. The development process aims to intelligently combine multiple sensors with attractive, compelling graphics for niche markets. Where possible, these smart iPhone apps are made available worldwide and free of charge. Copyright (C) 2012 DanApps All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.